Refund, product not recived

Hi,

I bought a saree from ebay from the seller, product received on time but the quality was not as expected and one of the side was torn off. So, I contacted ebay and they told to contact seller.  When I contacted seller, he told me to send the saree back to us and we will refund the amount once we received from you.

So, as per the sellers instructions I send the saree back to the seller and he received the product. But now it's been more than a month now I have not received my refund from the seller and ebay is not responding when I will get my refund.

Irrespective of repeated calls to customer care people in ebay and to seller nobody is giving a prompt response when will I get my refund. Every time they gave a false commitment as the concerned department will get back to you.

I HAVE ALSO SENT AN EMAIL TO EBAY ATTACHING THE ATTACHMENT.

I am writing this email because I am struggling to get my refund. Actually I purchased a Saree  with ​PaisaPay ID 42161008478. I received the product on time, but the product was not upto the mark the material was not satisfactory and later we find the Saree  was torn from one side. We called ebay and they told me it's not covered under ebay guarantee and they told me to get in touch with seller.

So, I contacted Seller and she told me to send the Saree  to us we will refund the money. Now It's been more than one month. I haven't received my money. I have call her many times and send numerous email, but she is not responding to any.

You are only my last hope. please suggest what is all my options. 

Waiting for your quick reply.

There is seriously issues with the way ebay is handling buyers. I request higher management to look into it as I am unable to reach any of them. I want ebay to see the product personally that they sent but they say they cannot see the item as it is not in their policy. 

Regards,

Vineet Dhiman

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Refund, product not recived

yadanikun0
Community Member

i also want to refund money ,my 159500 Rs on hold ,please help me

service center excutive give me 24 hour for clear problem everyday since 6-05-2015 but still 25-05-2016 on refund on hold.

please give me suggestion for that

Message 2 of 2
latest reply