Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

refund

I bought a phone from ebay but that was faulty & i opened a claim wide claim No 1846808 & returned back the product to seller through DTDC courier but the seller claims that item was not delivered to him, so ebay calls me to provide courier receipt, ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worst customer service

I wanted to cancel the order placed. But the customer service didn't not attend any of the calls made. Worst service provided by them. Seller has no clue what to do . Customer are harassed by such a poor quality of service

Iphone

Never buy from ebay. I got a damaged phone and the battery is also not working. Is has been 1 month, and they did not resolve my issue. Such a bad service. Better don't trust. They will not give refund also. Not even 1 star for eBay. Don't trust. Ver...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund, product not recived

Hi, I bought a saree from ebay from the seller, product received on time but the quality was not as expected and one of the side was torn off. So, I contacted ebay and they told to contact seller. When I contacted seller, he told me to send the saree...

Such a delay is questionable.

Team EBay: Product: HTC one m8 32gb rom, amber gold color. Sale date: 10/05/2016 Claim open date:13/05/2016 Preferred solution: Refund User id: sshu5988 Issue: Received a NON FUNCTIONAL DEFECTIVE ITEM. Multiple Hardware issues. Back camera doesn’t wo...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

All time busy.. worst

Don't buy anything from ebay. They don't recive call whole day 4 hr even they not ans..busy busy busy... most worst online company I have ever seen

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful