Refund or Replacement of iPhone 5S 64GB

Hi,

I purchased a iPhone 5S 64GB, i received it on May 2016 from seller Paisapay ID : 42259673114

Firstly she sent me a used mobile so i returned it to her and she sent me a replacement.  Claim was closed as i received my replacement.

Problem is after 3-4 months of normal usage the phone stopped working.

I showed it in Apple service centre and they told me this is a duplicate mobile(china display and china battery).

Later i tried to contact the seller she told me to send back the mobile to her.

I sent the whole box with all the accessories packed back to her, she received it (attached the courier slip for reference that i sent for service to her) and after receiving almost after 2 months she is telling me to contact eBay for the refund or replacement. She is telling send the receipt to eBay and tell them the seller has received the mobile and ask for refund as you have paid to eBay, she will not pay, eBay will pay me it seems. She is like that is the process.

Please help me in this regard. I have given her negative feedback even that is removed. Dont know what she told you people about that feedback. My feedback was genuine.

Please contact the seller once regarding my issue and do help me with a replacement or refund.

Let me know who is responsible for the refund or replacement. Please contact (mail or call) the seller once and tell her to send me the replacement or refund me.

Awaiting for your response ASAP.

Regards,
Faiaz

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0