Refund of un dispatch item

pushpa1199
Community Member

I Have Made an Order on 2 DEC 2015,whose PaisaPay ID 41180992760,But The seller did not ship the ITEM in Due Date that is 8 Dec 2015.
And a refund status showing that within 3 days it will be reflected in your account, but it did not happens till now, I have complain on eBay guarantee whose Claim Id is 1517701 ,again There they reply that it will reflect in 6 working day,but after 6 day still every thing is in Vain, I don't know why they have blocked my money and not refunding in my PayTm wallet, Since from 21 days they are giving Mental trauma for this.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Refund of un dispatch item

I had a similar situation recently. I bought a iphone for 18k. I found seller to be a fraud and reported. The claim is still sitting waiting to hear back from seller for last 10 days. 

PLS REPORT IMMEDIATELY TO CONSUMER COMPLAINTS AND FILE A CASE AGAINST EBAY. WE SHOULD IMMEDIATELY TAKE EBAY TO COURT. I AM SURE WE ALL GETTING CHEATED ON EBAY. I THINK SOMEONE IS TAKING OUR MONEY AND RUNNING AWAY OR THEY ARE USING EBAY's BRAND NAME AND CONDUCTING FRAUD.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply