Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

bad service

Till didn't got my product.. More than 1 months over.. Going to file complaint in consumer forum.. Guys u also should do it..Utkarsh

MAKING FOOL.

on july 28th ebay offered 16GB pendrive for rs.79/-. but the server is very slow and coupons and verification codes are we did not received rite time, after receiving msgs when we are going to apply that code it showing this code is already used plea...

Discount Coupen Not Working.....

E-Bay discount couper not working. while applying the coupen code i got the below message. Sorry, the eBay coupon code cannot be used as you do not meet the coupon eligibility criteria . Please try another coupon code or proceed to payment. I know ve...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund of un dispatch item

I Have Made an Order on 2 DEC 2015,whose PaisaPay ID 41180992760,But The seller did not ship the ITEM in Due Date that is 8 Dec 2015.And a refund status showing that within 3 days it will be reflected in your account, but it did not happens till now,...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

complaint about your service centre

R/si can purchase a xiome redmi 1s mobile from ebay on 9 decmber 2015 . i pay 4990 Rs cash payment but after i checked my mobile doesnt work properly. i call to ebay centre but they say me that you have to contact to its service cente. but the servic...

poor online shopping website

never purchase any product from eBay it is my suggestions for you . they always lie and only give u false promise and never complete your request from the last 10 days m regular contact them to change my product but no responsethe product is duplicat...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim Status- Irresponsible

I ve made a claim for my order..I ve ordered a Red colour case and u guys delivered me a pink colour case..Initially they accepted my claim request and approved for a Replacemnt..But after 3days they told they ve rejected my claim permenantly..The wo...

quality less product serviced #Samsung wall Adopter

Hi,I recently purchased a Samsung wallmount adaptor&Datacable (combo) .But its really worse product I ever found in my life,#1Datacable seems to be good but its really damn worst,it is showing status of connectivity but doesn't supports at least any ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful