Refund not received

Hi,

I had ordered a Laptop tray and when I wanted to cancel it I called your customer service team, they asked me to return the courier and not collect it and that they will take care of the refund.

Later when the courier arrived i did not collect it and called back customer service, they advised me to contact the seller and confirm that the order is cancelled, which I did. The seller confirmed to me that the order is cancelled in their ERP.

When I got in touch with the customer service they asked me to send an email and wait for a week, which I did.

Now it is precisely more than 2 years and they are not willing to refund my money.

To add to all this agony today after I managed to talk to the supervisor, he asked me to call back after talking to the seller. When I tried calling back the supervisor Team Manager Mr Abhishek Singh I was disconnected for not less than 6 times. The agent who receives the call puts me on hold, returns after the hold and then they proceeds with the verification process- my phone number, name and address with pincode and then theacy put me on hold for the second time and after 2 minutes my call gets disconnected.

Mr Abhishek Singh who called himself team manager was very rude, he was not willing to call back or provide a direct number, nor would he take my call when the agent transfers to him, he probably instructed the agents to disconnect my call.

I paid Rs 1596 for a laptop tray, I either need refund of my money, or some vouchers worth the amount or at least the laptop tray. It's not fair to bounce some one around and apologise and say sorry i cant help.

Tried calling on direct and the board number several times, I also left a message on ***. Request you to call me back on ***.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks
Rajalakshmi.V

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0