Refund not received- claim id 693350

I received a damaged product for paypaisa id:37531680174 . So i requested a for a ebay guarantee claim id(693350) and on 20/10/14 i received a telephone call from ebay customer service that they give a coupon of 110% of the product but till now i didn't receive my any such coupon and it has been more than 10 working days , am getting a bad experience with ebay which tells me that i should never shop with ebay.  And after that i contacted the customer care more than 6 times every time they say within 48hours or a week we will send it . or else the customer care will get back to you . But till now i didn't receive any coupon code and am receiving all stupid advertisements from ebay .  worst experience with ebay which tells me delete the ebay account and move on to other good shopping websites.

I just want either a refund or a coupon for a damaged product ! message sent to me: ((Remarks : As per our telephonic conversation on 20/10/2014 ,we are pleased to inform you that we are approving your refund request in form of eBay coupon45 You will receive a coupon of 110% of item value. It will be sent to your registered email address, and you can expect to receive it within 7-10 business days and the same is valid for 30 days. Thank you for shopping with eBay. Regards,)))

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Refund not received- claim id 693350

I am Rajakumaran to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which not received so refunt my amound date :06 Dec, 2014 CB-2lve Digital Camera Charger+ Power Cable For Canon Nb-4l Battery This means when I purchase from ebay i have to be prepared and take out time to fight with ebay, today also I have purchased one more item and I think I have done a mistake by relying on ebay processes, it seems like that. Regards, Rajakumaran 9994108352
Message 2 of 2
latest reply