e-techshop
Community Member
Dear sir,

We have called to ICC worldide Couriour Mumbai for tracking the item,
They said that item we ordered has been lost in transit & unable to
track. He is also going to report you and advice us to claim for
paisapay refund. You can confirm with executive on 022-42468000 ext 119
for airway bill number 28073821637 track at www.iccworldwide.com

Kindly help us to get our refund amount for the item not received.

How to believe on ebay global buy Guarantee, order not got since a month passed and unable to claim refund
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Refund not provided by paisapay for item not received ordered through ebay

e-techshop
Community Member
Paisapay Id : 28073821637

Item No: 380302845169

Order on : 27 Dec 2010

status: Not delivered & unable to track as well as unable to claim for refund.

Help & advice needed.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

jammy7373
Community Member
I also same like problem with ebay
my PaisaPay ID - 28212940709
and the product is not yet received although they say you receive and made earlier a claim for refund of money and they give claim no.41747 and then silent please consider this please the member is out listed and the item also
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

jammy7373
Community Member
hell you ebay
PaisaPay ID - 28212940709 is not receive
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

vikramanv
Community Member
THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME ALSO
I have raised a claim in ebay guarantee on 13-01-2011 since I have received only one piece of 4gb sd hc Micro sd card even though I have ordered for three pieces and paid for the same through paisa pay. This following claim message was given by me to ebay on 13-01-2011.
"
Id 220710457452
Seller Id mediaspacecom
Claim Type Item not received
Case Status Closed
Creation Date 2011-01-13
The above seller send me the parcel through DTDC courier vide way bill number z29544803 and I have received the parcel on 11-01-2011. On opening the parcel, I have found out only one Transcend 4gb sd hc Micro sd 4 gb card is available inside even though I have ordered for three and paid through paisapay for three. As per ebay policy I have immediately contacted the seller through email since I could not contact him through phone. In that email I have given my mobile number and the seller contacted me through mobile and I have narrated the problem. He asked the DTDC way bill number and told me he will call me back within half an hour. In DTDC site, I also tracked the item by using way bill number z29544803 and found out that they have shipped only one piece. This fact also I intimated to seller through email immediately. Since the seller further not called me again I gave mail to seller on 12-01-11 with front and back side of the sealed pack containing only one memory card to him. He replied that he will check and resolve the issue. Since no reply from seller today 13-01-11 I am giving this claim to ebay. Sir, I am buying from ebay from 2005 and I have never given negative feed back to any of the sellers so far. This is the first time I am forced to submit a claim. Kindly ask the seller to send the remaining two Transcend 4gb sd hc Micro sd 4 gb card or pay him for only one card that I have received and remit the balance amount to my credit. I have paid the amount to PaisaPay through HDFC bank online transfer. If it is required I shall forward all the mails I have given to seller to ebay. Thanking you."

But today 02-02-2011 I AM VERY MUCH SURPRISED AND BEWILDERED TO SEE THAT MY CLAIM IS TREATED AS CLOSED SINCE THE BUYER CANCELLED HIS CLAIM. I NEVER CANCELLED THE CLAIM. WHEN I CONTACTED EBAY CUSTOMER SUPPORT THE REPLY I RECEIVED IS STILL MORE ASTONISHING THAT THEY TRIED TO CONTACT MY MOBILE TWO TIMES AT ABOUT 16.00 HOURS TODAY AND SINCE I HAVE NOT REPLIED THEY TREAT THE CLAIM AS CLOSED. I AM A CENTRAL GOVT EMPLOYEE WORKING AS A LECTURER IN PRESTIGIOUS TRAINING INSTITUTE AND WE HAVE TO PUT OUR MOBILE IN SILENT MODE DURING CLASS ROOM SESSION. IT IS ARBITARY AND NOT IN A REASON TO CANCEL THE CLAIM SINCE I NOT ANSWERED A CALL AT A PARTICULAR TIME. KINDLY SEE THAT I GET THE REFUND AT THE EARLIEST.THANKS.VIKRAMAN
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

sidban1510
Community Member
iccword
is the problem common to all.

over and above, ebay also does not respond to email. very disapponting.

ordered for a keyboard, not recieved untill the 27th, raised a refund on 28th, seller appealed against.

even today. refund not processed.

stay away from geb.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply