Refund not processed for 40 days

Its been over a month i am cahsing ebay team for the refund of a dead battery purchased through them but it appears no one is willing to hear out customer and make the refund. Firstly i opened a case with ebay and responded with details to the mail i received from them but shockingly received an email that as you have not responded we are closing our case, where i have responded to that mail in 15 minutes after receiving the same. it appears no one is monitoring mail boxes.

Then i kept on mailing this pathetic team but no one responded to mails.

ultimately talked to the customer service rep on chat on 24th and she informed your case has been approved for manual refund and you will get the amount in 6 days. contacted ebay on 30th for the refund through mail but as usual no one responded. Reminder sent on 1st december but no one responded till today i.e. 2nd december.

spoke to CSR over chat on 2nd december and she informed that his has been missed and no one has worke ont his till now and she will escalate internallly and i should wait for another 6 days for the refund !!!

asked to arrange callback from next level and she informed will be done in 1-2 days only. THIS IS PATHETIC !!!

Tried to contact grievance offier by etering the SR# on the escalation portal but the portal refused to accept the SR #. It means either SR# shared over chat and mail was wrong or the portal is designed not to accept the SR# so that grievance team cannot be contacted !!!

i understand ebay is getting competition from other service providers but instead of improving the services you are degrading your services like hell. please see the service commitments from your competitors and adapt customer service attitude in case if you want to staty in this competion. EXPECTING SENIOR MANAGEMENT INVOLVEMENT IN MY CASE IMMEDIATELY.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Refund not processed for 40 days

li-susie
Community Member

Please remember this is a member-to-member forum. If you need to contact eBay directly, please do so here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/cuhome

Message 2 of 2
latest reply