cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Refund not processed, after approved by ebay guarantee

Sir, i Have Bought an item on 19 Oct 16 and i received a defective item, i raised on complaint on ebay guarantee and the Refund for the same has been approved on 02 Nov 16. from that day i had called the customer for every 4th day as i have not received the refund. every time i heard from the executives and the supervisors that they have accelerated the refund issue and i will get the refund with in 48-72hrs which never came even after my 6 interactions with them.... PaisaPay ID 43941921973 Terabyte 2.5 inch Hard Disk Portable Enclosure SATA Casing USB2.0 For Laptop HDD (232007391254) Claim Processing Action created: on. 02 Nov 2016 Refund approved by eBay CS Remarks As per our telephonic conversation on your registered number (7411662528) on 02/11/2016 17:53, we are pleased to inform you that we are approving your refund request and closing the claim.Your refund will be sent to your original mode of payment and it will take 6-8 working days for the amount to reflect in your account.Note: Sundays and Public Holidays are excluded from working days.We look forward to your next purchase on our website very soon. Thank you for shopping on eBay! Do the Needful as early as possible
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0