Refund not given, more than 21 days are gone

I purchased a LED TV, it arrived with cracks on screen. Now more than 21 days have passed, seller tells to contact ebay and ebay is not resolving my issue saying that they have raised a issue with logistics department and waiting for response. Ebay is not answering to my mails. Almost I am contacting to ebay customer care for refund/claim and I always get the same response saying that we will contact you in 24-48 hrs , but no one responds or answer to my mails, and still hasn't refunded the cost of the TV around 20000/-. 

As per ebays requirement I have attached photos of damaged TV along with the calim, but still they are not resolving the issue.

Each time Customer Care Representative says that he/she escalated the issue and will get response in 24 hrs. And same thing happens. No one responds. 

I have trusted the seller   as he has more than 96% Positive feedbacks. But Still I got the damaged TV. 

Should I laudge a complaint on Consumer Forum? Have I lost my money? Can I get it back any way? Can I call the police for fraud or anything? Better Business Bureau?

Or is the money gone forever to a scammer who knew the rules and ripped off an unsuspecting newby?

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0