Refund for faulty supply

srihansa
Community Member
The moblie purchased as item no 120616307973 is faulty. Surprisingly Ebay court???? has decided to delete my comments.And more surprisingly Ebay is silent on refund/replacement. I never expected it from Ebay. It is cheating repeat cheating. Yes I am hurt.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Refund for faulty supply

mctech.mobiles
Community Member
We sold two similar products and by accidentially the two parcels address are interchanged.

We called buyers and accepted this mistake. We offered replacement or refunds. One buyer gots refunds immediately via paisapay. Then he gave us Negative feeback and opened guarentee claim. how it is possible????

If the money is refunded means, the sale is cancelled. The FVF is credited back. Then how the EBay system allows the feedback between the buyers and sellers. It should be automatically removed and blocked. This is software bug of the EBay.

The buyer will get his money back and the seller will get the negative feedback. What is the protection for the sellers in the EBay system? Now an question is raising "what is the need of refunds" We are hurt
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Refund for faulty supply

jahnvi_1957
Community Member
I bought a saree from Indianoutfits2010. but did not find as i saw on picture. They didnot say that the saree has joint and the material is also not as they had described .So immediately i wrote them. and they promised me a replacement. but nothing has been done so far.I am disappointed with this transaction.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Refund for faulty supply

anandxyz
Community Member
@mctech.mobiles buyer was right to give you negative feedback if parcels address are interchanged its seller fault a professional incompetence, ebay is not a samaj seva site or government authority site, be a true professional .
Message 4 of 4
latest reply