Refund claim ID 1460186

kasaha72
Community Member

My refund claim was raised nearly 3 weeks back. After nearly 2 weeks, eBay told me that that I have to take the trouble to ship back to the seller, the broken clock that was delivered to me. I absolutely refused to do this. Firstly, that is not what I have to do in a similar situation in other ecommerce sites. Secondly, I am the aggrived party here and the minimum that Ebay can do to instil confidence in me is to take the trouble to ship back the goods itself. Lastly, after having a look at the shoddy standard of your customer support for 2 weeks, I did not have the courage to spend another few hundred rupees on shipping it back and then praying for refund of this additional sum of money as well.

Anyway, after my persistence, eBay agreed to get it picked up by Fedex itself. However, they took several days to mail me the AWB and Shipping Notification. In absence of these papers, Fedex made pick-up calls twice and returned emplty handed. Later, even though eBay gave me the AWB and SN, I have been pursuing the last two days to get a pick up scheduled by eBay.

I have absolutely no trust in Ebay. I am convinced that eBay is deliberately trying to evade refunding me the money, even though they have admitted the claim. I have spoken to a Supervisor, a Floor Manager as well as, mailed my grievance at dl-ebay-in-grievance-officer@ebay.com, all to no avail. I will wait for another 1-2 days before escalating my grievance inside eBay India organisation.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0