Refund Pending

I would like to inform you that i had ordered Sony UHD LED TV (item id 322342324085) from eBay on 01-Dec-2016 Which after much delay got delivered on 20th Dec 2016. After opening the box and checking the device, it was completely fake product. I raised refund claim under eBay Guarantee on 21-Dec-2016 with claim id as 2566909. I was asked to upload multiple images of the product which i have received and i upload 13 of those on 28th Dec 2016. Now from past 15 days i have stopped receiving any response from eBay, whenever i call there customer care they promise me that within next 48 hrs i will receive call from claim officer and issue will be closed, but neither i receive call nor issue has been closed till date. Some 15 days back i received call from eBay customer care, the gentlemen on other side requested me to wait for next 48 hrs as they have requested seller to submit original documents of the product as ebay also believes after seeing all the pics that product is not genuine, but unfortunately my claim is still pending even after lapse of 20 day time frame set by eBay.

I called eBay customer care twice today, on both the occasions i was again promised by the person on the other side that i will receive call from claim officer before 6:30PM today, but no one called..!!!!

I have lost complete trust on eBay, and i think i will never ever purchase any product from eBay in future. I had not expected this from eBay. How can eBay allow sellers to cheat customers by listing fake products. This is ridiculous.I think eBay allows fake sellers to list fake product on there website and loots hard earned money from innocent customers.

I request your goodself to refund my money immediately.

Item Id: 322342324085
PaisaPay Id: 44225513571
Claim Id: 2566909
Claim Creation Date : 21 Dec 2016
Transaction Date: 01-Dec-2016
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Refund Pending

Drop an email to ebay's ceo

Message 2 of 2
latest reply