Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

debit card emi facility required

Dear Team , I want to purchase Redmi 3s prime 32 gb gold mobile. But i dont have credit card. i have only debit card. i required on debit card emi basis. Please help me. if debit card emi is eligible.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worst online shopping site

Ths is with regards to my paisa pay ID :44577336408 The seller had cancelled the order, i Won the Bid for this , and made the payment through credit card , seller cancelled the order, But i want the same product for the same price.The refund status i...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Money Refund Pending

My paisa pay id 44442660198 What is this? My refund has been approved from 15Jan2017, but still today 05Feb2017 the refund money has not been initiated from your side (Ebay/PaisaPay). If this type of issues will be rising, then who will interest to b...

Refund and customer service process are worst

I have purchased Xiaomi Redmi note4 on eBay after seeing best price and fresh piece guaranteBut it's shocking to see that I have received used one and also price is very high comparing to othersI have raised claim without getting frustrated but today...

SMS Verification for buyers not working

Hello ebay customer support ! I have selected an option wherein my buyers who have 0 feedback will have to complete the SMS verifiction process. But i have received many complaints from bidders that the SMS verification process is not working. They a...

• 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Money not refunded

Hello eBayLast night I purchased 3 Redmi 3s prime phones for Rs 28347 after successful payment made online eBay showed item quantity not available..But the payment was not refunded...Now I'm unable to chat or call eBay as the customer care number is ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller abused me for negetive feedback

They all are disgusting i called ebay more than 20 times all agent have different policy regarding the refund all call are revorded in my phone one more thing that sellr called me and abused me and he was asking me why i given a negative feed back PL...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paisapay does not refunding the money back

i have ordered a blackberry 8900 i have paid by paisapay ,the product is not recieved , now deleted by ebay and they are now making fool of me that some time 2 days, 4 days or 48 hrs it wl take to refund but ultimately thay r not refunding i dont thi...

Refund Pending

I would like to inform you that i had ordered Sony UHD LED TV (item id 322342324085) from eBay on 01-Dec-2016 Which after much delay got delivered on 20th Dec 2016. After opening the box and checking the device, it was completely fake product. I rais...

EBay.in Complaint against ebay guarantee/claims department Claim No.-2632240

I had purchased an item from eBay on 10th Jan and to my surprise they had updated in thier system that the goods were delivered on 13th jan. I am not sure whether this is the issue with the Courier company which eBay use as updated thier systems that...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful