Refund Issue

sanghimz
Community Member

Ebay such a big company when it come to customer satisfaction level it's is ZERO.

I have very dissappointed that i order my mobile through ebay 18 days back. I have not receieved my item. After raising the claim no status for refund till now.

When ever call to customer care only assistance saying that your problem will be resolved within next 24 Hours.

My Paise Pay ID : 36671314418

I Suggest to all my friends please don't Promote Ebay Business in INDIA they have very bad policy when you wanted to return an item they won't do that.

But same can be available in Amazon or Flip Kart.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Refund Issue

jimmyjasim
Community Member

Yes I am also ending my support from ebay store its very bad customer service did not get my refund since a long time

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Very Very bad Service. Once Item is dispatch and money gone from your pocket no response from them.

Please friends if you order then use cash on delivery.

Better not to buy any thing from ebay.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

mere sath bhi same hua hai
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I also face the refund issue. Worst service. Dont buy any item from ebay.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

vermas2013
Community Member

Agree Entirely

I got stradled with a shoddy product from a vendor - the vendor was duly informed of the faulty /poor qulaity product and he agreed and also volunteered to refund the money if the product is returned to them. upon their acceptance i parcelled the product , but in the meantime surprisingly ebay rejected my claim with some jargon and suggested that i settle the claim with the vendor directly ???

now ebay shut my case and the vendor , on seeing this has stopped responding !!

I hope ebay survives - with this kind of customer relationship management ???? !!

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

U right vermas, same problem happened with me
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

They do not keep up their promise of their own MONOGRAM OF 100%SATISFACTION.IT IS BECOMING WORST ONLINE SHOP
Message 8 of 8
latest reply