Received damaged dell charger

amar58203
Community Member

Dear ebay team,

Please note that I had sent this mail on ebay mail id on 20th Oct and since I did not get any response from your side, I am putting this complaint on this forum.

I had ordered for "Genuine DELL Studio 90W Slim Original Power Adapter Charger with Power Cable" on 18-Aug-14". The shipping details are:
Courier name: ARAMEX

While I was using this charger, it got burnt completely and there were sparks coming out of the charger. It has been just around two months I have bought this charger and it has got damaged completely. This could have also resulted in other damages at my home like damage to my Laptop or loss of human life due to severe sparking which could have caused fire.
This clearly indicates that the quality of the charger which was delivered to me was of substandard quality.

I request you to please look into this issue & deliver me new charger immediately without any extra cost. You may take back the burnt charger while delivering the new one. We as customers trust on ebay for the product quality and I am sure my issue will be addressed appropriately.

Regards
Abhishek

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0