cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Received 2 negative feedbacks for unpaid items, is it JUSTIFIED??

Indraneel

I received 2 negative feedbacks today for unpaid items, please let me know if its justified.

Thanks

Message 1 of 45
latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

Dear,

its not at all good , feedback system is very bad .

these 2 negative will take you to SNP action.

As your id fell below 5% satisfaction level.

due to these mess only good sellers are vanishing from eBay.

when eBay will wake up & take some good step towards feedback system ?
---------------
With Regards,
Mahavir Computers Pvt Ltd

;)

---------------
With Regards,
Mahavir Computers Pvt Ltd

";)
Message 2 of 45
latest reply

Hi Meenu,

I have too faced the same issue and have contacted CS Team and posted my concern but nobody from eBay has a genuine reply to this issue.

I don't understand what is going on. Why genuine sellers are being tortured and there is no solution from eBay Team to remove unfair feedbacks for UPI disputes.

If this loop hole persists then there will be NO PowerSellers left on eBay.

Me too can ruin any PowerSeller's reputation by buying an item, don't paying for it and then leave a Negative Feedback spoiling their hard earned reputation on eBay. Its so simple for the buyers.

Hope someone from eBay Team will read these postings and resolve the issue at the earliest. There is no use of contacting the CS Team.

Regards,

Message 3 of 45
latest reply

Check out another lengthy process of removing unfair feedbacks of sellers at http://www2.ebay.com/aw/in/200810.shtml#2008-10-06145345

Message 4 of 45
latest reply

Hi

Got an assurance from my account manager for the removal of these feedbacks, lets see what happens !!

Thanks for your support Zaman and mahavircomputers_in1

Message 5 of 45
latest reply

hi, i totally agree to you all that feedback system needs some overhauling, which should not always effect only sellers, i have faced two issues in past and to i got no help from ebay, other than emails, that we can't remove the feedback.
i really think good sellers are leaving ebay due to this,when will ebay will make policies without getting partial to buyers only..........the thing is when you don't have good sellers than what are you going to do with plenty of buyers.............
think guys.......
Message 6 of 45
latest reply

creative_pursuits
Community Member
Meenu....

Feel really bad for u.What is Ebay doing???Cant they be reasonable enoff and take proper action immediately???I can see that on 8th u have received assurance from ur account manager but till today the feedbacks are still there.

While there is a system to remove unfair feedbacks,the system should be such that immediate action is taken so that the reputation of the seller is saved.For an item that has not been paid for...i dont think such a long investigation time is required!!!!!!Paispay/paypal are all ebay departments! Moreover all our records are transparent as far as ebay employees are concened!!!

Hope u r given justice soon.

Regards
Mala
Message 7 of 45
latest reply

Hi Mala
Thanks for your kind concern and support. ๐Ÿ™‚ I really hope things turn out better, so sellers like me could re-gain the faith selling on eBay.

Else, the only option I'd be left with would be to QUIT EBAY !! ๐Ÿ˜ž

Awaiting to hear from my account manager.

Message 8 of 45
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Meenu (jaipur_fashions),

I totally understand your point in this case and have escalated to the concerned team as a follow-up on your account manager's request.

I'll update the thread once I get the revert from the team which should be by Monday.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 9 of 45
latest reply

Thanks Indraneel

Message 10 of 45
latest reply