REFUND BY EBAY

I AM REALLY CONVINCED BY EBAY'S WORK.ALL IN THE PROCESS FROM CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE,EXECUTIVE ALL HAVE SUPPORTED ME IN EVERY STEP,I CLAIMED A REFUND FOR PAISAPAY UNSUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION,THEY GET DETAILS FROM ME ABOUT THE TRANSACTION AND GOT IT SOLVED OUT WITHIN 24HRS,FIRST REPRESENTATIVE SAID ME TO CLAIM AFTER 72HRS,AND I CLAIMED YESTERDAY EVENING AND IT GET SOLVED WITHIN TODAY'S MORNING, AND IT IS REFLECTING ON MY BANK ACCOUNT,AMOUNT WHICH HAD BEEN DEDUCTED.THANK YOU EBAY.3 CHEERS FOR EBAY TEAM.:-):-):-D
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

REFUND BY EBAY

Hello Subhasish,

We are glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. Thank you for the feedback.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

REFUND BY EBAY

biguvu
Community Member
hai am thirumalakumar i have purches QUANTUM QHM5090 card reader so i have not recvied for item, i ask to DTDC corier centre he was telling me sir there is no item in your name,
so please send me my item the DTDC awb no is 72045825

reg

B.THIRUMALAKUMAR
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

REFUND BY EBAY

@biguvu...... you should contact customer care of ebay with your details like paisapay id, item number of product and others, they will surely help you of your queries.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

REFUND BY EBAY

gopi1409
Community Member
i haven't received the refund paisa as it is generated at time you given to me please send the amount as soon as possible.

thanking you,
your's faithfully
s.gopinath
Message 5 of 5
latest reply