cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase of DELL Monitor SE2216H+HDMI port+3 years warranty

Sir,

I have order a monitor - DELL  Monitor SE2216H+HDMI port+3 years warranty and got confirmation from eBay(PaisaPay ID:44167934542). 

The item was delivered and found the discrepancy (Model number is different- SE2216HV) in the items and requested for replacement. The seller says that order was executed as per ebay order. Again i have approced eBay, said that order was executed as per details (the reply is same as seller). Please refer the delivery from ebay to my mail ID which shows correct order ie. Model-SE2216H+HDMI port+3 year warranty.

Afetr few days, it was found that eBay website, my login, order history item name was changed to SE2216H+VGA port+3 years warranty which i was not ordered. eBay does it for supporting to the seller. But ebay forgot to support to the customer where my claim under ebay guarantee is correct. please refer the order history in my login.

Please refer my three images that support to my claim. however, ebay closed my claim with no correct reason. it is requested to refer three images and do the needful - supply as per order (replacement) or get back the item and pay back my money.

i have written many email to ebay help and no response from them. If i found no support from here-ebay and i have to take this issue to consumer court.

Regards

Suseentharan V

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0