cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Product which I have received is not working and not in good condition.

ishank23
Community Member

I have purchased the product i.e "NEW LCD Display Touch Screen Digitizer Assembly For Gionee Elife E7- white" on 5th of OCTOBER. And when I received the product the lamination was already removed and then when I have tested the product it was not in working condition. As I was instructed not to fix the product by own, so I took it to the Gionee authorized service center. When they showed that it's not working on the same day I have raised the claim which was on 13th of OCT. On 22nd of OCT as the claim Dept. has to close the claim they informed me to contact seller as they cant replace it. I don't understand how can they say that and after that I tried to contact seller for 2 days but I was unable to get connected. From 23rd everyday I have tried contact the claim dept. but till now I am unable to get connected. Then I logged into my eBay account and I was shocked that the claim dept. had mentioned that I have removed the lamination and I have altered the product. I will also attach the screenshot of the mail. Now I feel very helpless and I don't know what should I do.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0