Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Complaint against Ebay's Customer Service

This is regarding my refund claim Claim ID: 2432949PaisaPay ID: 43953421539 Item number: ***Seller ID: ***Date claim opened: 23-10-2016 I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received Old item and missing p...

Ebay guarantee , does it really exist!!!

Dear Friends, Bought a HP Black ink cartridge in August'16. I guess one buys such items for future use isn't it! Tried it recently, the printer says the product is defective. Browsed eBay. Asked to contact the Seller. Sent a mail, waited, no response...

Delay in shipping

Ebay , i had ordered a product which had the estimated time 14th october which was further postponed to 27 th of october and hence its not notified for the delay till now and i want a proper reason for the delay and need help!Im tired of waiting!

Product still not dilevered

Hello guys my eBay id is shivam66 and I ordered a MacBook cover on 22nd of September the product had to be dilevered within 18th of Sep but due to technical issues for the supplier he asked for 3 extra days I have called eBay 5 times now evertime the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Are you people trying to mock me ?

Writting with refrenence to this message eBay Guarantee* claim - 2219899 has been resolvedFrom:eBaySent:23-Aug-2016 14:37 Purchased an item from ebay, which has some missing parts which makes that item unusable.Seller says contact eBay its thier faul...

User rkcsruser3 closed claims without checking

Regarding Claim ID : 2420557 and Claim ID : 2444456. I would like to know why these two have been rejected. I did not get one item at all and the other one I raised as the item is defective. Some rkcsruser3 has rejected both these claims without any ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Old iphone

Hi the ebay shopping has sent me a old iphone and it has no head phone,guide anything .the phone has rolled by paper.Now I need a new phone

Refund not initiated

I ordered a shirt from ebay whose size wasnt perfect for me .i tried to contact seller he dint respond on opening a claim he calls me up n asks to return the product and he will give the refund. Till date havn't got refund neither he is responding to...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My Paisa pay ID 43702212592

Bloody Ebay customer service .....is Total ebay fraud????/I didn't receive a product which is shown or described in ur website....I received different product..with worst specification mobile.....plz response , and take my query as serious ...plz rep...

Not delivered my product

Dear Javed Khan,Seller has shipped item on 12-Oct-16. Your product is on the way! Register on eBayEstimated Delivery : 17 Oct - 18 Oct, ebay not delivered my product costumer care persion is not giving good response very bad experience for ebay pleas...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful