Powesrhip helpline is mess

Everytime, i have called for issue to powesrhip, My viraag or viraat speaks. He simply will listen and in replu" sir, you please mark mail to inlogistics@ebay.com".

Everytime when he is asked give SR no./ Ref no/, "sir, we don't give ref no.". We only forward the matter..

This is no helpline but a deadline.

I request ebay to fix responsibility for powership Executives to respond and they must give SR no/Ref no.

I also request ebay to fix / enforce strict timelines on powership replies by email.

Currently , i am getting replies3-4 days after.

Regards

aggimp

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Powesrhip helpline is mess

li-susie
Community Member

Please note this is a member-to-member forum, where eBay users can seek advice from other users. If you need to contact eBay directly, please do so here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/cuhome

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Powesrhip helpline is mess

This a complaint and dis-satisfaction over Ebay Customer Care itself in thier Powership Helpline.

I am sharing my horrible experience with worst Customer  Care at Ebay Powership.

But ebay has turned off its ear to its executives at powership. They must be held reponsible. Ebay has to find a way to do so.

Everytime, i have called for issue to powesrhip, My viraat or viraat speaks. He simply will listen and in reply " sir, you please mark mail to inlogistics@ebay.com".

Everytime when he is asked give SR no./ Ref no/, "sir, we don't give ref no.". We only forward the matter..

This is no helpline but a deadline.

I request ebay to fix responsibility for powership Executives to respond and they must give SR no/Ref no.

I also request ebay to fix / enforce strict timelines on powership replies by email.

Currently , i am getting replies3-4 days after.

Regards

aggimp

Message 3 of 3
latest reply