cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

PowerShip Made Mandatory ??? Are other sellers also getting similiar mail??

hi

i got a mail from a person from ebay and also calls from the person that powership has been made mandatory.
he has repeatedly asked me to opt for powership

whereas i donot want to opt for powership since i donot have much sales and most of them are small items for which i pay rs 30 but then i would have to pay Rs40 + 2 +Taxes = ~Rs47

also if a item doesnot go by powership i cannot send by my current courier since my tie up will break with him due to low number of packets and even he wont provide service to me

has anyone else also got the same request from ebay.
why is ebay imposing powership upon its sellers??

can someone form ebay confirm if this is made mandatory all over ebay to all sellers??
Message 1 of 45
latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

Nope, we opted out, because it is crap!
Message 2 of 45
latest reply

thanks
but still no one told you that it is mandatory. right?
Message 3 of 45
latest reply

I also got a call and he told me that it is mandatory and i inform them that i donot want to use POWERSHIP because my all products are volumentric weight and dtdc charge too less and calculate the volumentric weight by 6000 and other couriers are calculating by 5000.... it will be the big difference for me...

I DONOT WANT TO USE POWERSHIP....
Message 4 of 45
latest reply

I DONT WANT TO USE POWERSHIP AS ITS COST ME DOUBLE AND FOR SURE I HAVE TO INCREASE THE PRICES OF MY PRODUCTS ON EBAY.
Message 5 of 45
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
No such e-mail or phone call as of now. Those of you who have received such information may have been because you reside in those cities which they cover.
Message 6 of 45
latest reply

I feel they are not getting as much response as they hoped hence they are forcing sellers for this
though it is not officially or else there would be announcement on ebay
Even i donot want to opt for this
Message 7 of 45
latest reply

@spl_ind

We donot receive any official email from ebay however someone from ebay called us and told us that it is mandatory now to use POWERSHIP , i told him that i will not use it for sure then he told me you have to use it, link your account to powership then i said i dont want to continue and disconnect the phone.
Message 8 of 45
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Those who received the call, please let us know which city or town you live.
Message 9 of 45
latest reply

We do not have any courier service in our city. Neither Bluedart, nor DTDC or Aramex..

Even we are NOT AT ALL interested in this powership programme, which is not at all helpful for sellers. They are charging too much for high for all shipments. Best Regards

SmartPhoneForEver

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 10 of 45
latest reply