Poor service

Hi, I ordered a product worth 21000rs on 12-10-2014 which was supposed to have been delivered by 21-10-2014.Since I didnt get the item on the said time, I immediately raised a claim stating that "I want the item".But since then there's been no response until I called customer care who told that "I will get a call within 48 hours" which I believed to be true..guess it's the standard dialogue of all the CR representatives..After I had contacted for 6-7 times each day from then,I finally got a call who again said that my claim is getting processed and I will be updated about the issue within 24 hours.So, what's the point of calling? ALMOST ONE FRIGGING MONTH has passed by and yet no resolution whether I am getting a refund or not. I'm pretty sure I am not the only one with this problem and there are 1000's of fed up customers like me.What do you do with our money during the period? Invest it somewhere and get a return for yourself and then finally return our money? Ebay aka investment company.Mastermind! But we are not fools anymore.Guys out there please support me if you think what I'm saying makes a little sense.Dear ebay, resolve this issue as soon as possible or you wont know where you're gonna end up in the future.Just always remember that "Customers are the kings" and you wouldnt exist if it wasnt for us..Absolute poor service..Do the needful ASAP!

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0