Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is this scam or what??

So Here it goes. I bought a screen digitizer and it was not working. I raised a claim and EBay closed the claim and this is the message I got. We thank you for your precious time in helping us investigate the issue you faced with your purchase. We re...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can we trust ebay

Hi There... I had raised a claim which as per ebay was resolved on 17-Oct-2014. As per ebay I am supposed to receive a refund of 110% of the purchase amount by 7-10 business days. Its going to be a month now and even after several calls and emails to...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Poor service

Hi, I ordered a product worth 21000rs on 12-10-2014 which was supposed to have been delivered by 21-10-2014.Since I didnt get the item on the said time, I immediately raised a claim stating that "I want the item".But since then there's been no respon...

reshipment charges

This comoany should be banned in india I will initiate this concern in consumer court. guys please raise a voice on twitter fb whatsapp to request to others dont buy anything from ebay its fake website.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBay cheated me on cancel item amount return.

Hi,I ordered mouse pad from ebay and due to item different and sent worst quality items, I canceled and ask for refund.The ebay gut told me I will get ebay coupon for the 10% extra value of my order.I asked him for payback point return but he told be...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

amount deducted but received error saying Sorry, your payment was not successful.

amount deducted but received error saying Sorry, your payment was not successful....whom to contact? i selected chat...it says will take 16 minsutes to chat , i called CC for 10 mins...it said ...agenst are busy...i sent email.....but this is irritta...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

money loss

i ordered two batman poster and after i paid for them..its says your payment has not received but from my account the respective amount was detected. what the hell should i do..

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

damage products. ..

My case is not working in s view mode..... and its having so many scratch in the front door glass. .... i am not satisfied with ur product.... and i saw Samsung logo in back of the case...product description image....! BUT IT WAS NOT PRESENT IN MY CA...

Complaint against ebay India

Shopping with eBay has been my worst experience till date. I received a very ill fitting dress, not the same as shown in the picture at all. It was worth Rs. 3000After opening a case, with claim Id 653490, they told me that'll receive my refund in 15...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Complaint against Ebay's Customer Service

sir you are approved my refund requests (Claim id 702832, and 702828 PaisaPay ID 37621910101 and 37616563111) on 05/11/2014 you send email and message to me the amount is credit 6-8 working days and The reimbursement of the coupon send in 7-10 days. ...

CLAIM ID

Further action has been requested on eBay Guarantee* claim RE: Further action has been requested on eBay Guarantee* claim 13-11-2014 Photos To: ebay@ebay.com Dear Sir, As instructed by your representative Mr.KAMLESH on 11.11.2014. I had dispatched my...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worst Customer Service

It's been 15 days since i Purchased one Product with PaisaPay ID 37753662599. I got the Damaged Product and want to Raise a Claim. Your Website is not working for Raising a Claim or You have stopped "Raise a Claim" service ?? I have sent 3 emails in ...