cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Please help me identify the colour as Ebay Representative says its black rather than Grey.

Please help me identify the colour as Ebay Representative says its black rather than Grey.

They have rejected my refund without checking the pictures that was sent to them. They spoke to me for about an hour and the rejection email that i got says that they were not able to reach me and have closed the refund request,

The Estimated delivery date that showed was also not fullfiled and delivered like 3 days after the EDD, to my suprise neither Ebay nor the seller tried to communicate me regarding the delay plus the seller did not respond to my querry when i wrote to seller regarding shipping information.

This is one of the most pathetic service that i have received. When i asked about the product quality, they say that Ebay does not look in product quality. 

The item I have requested for the refund is not a huge amout but with the services that i have received from Ebay will loose me as customer and from my freinds and family.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0