cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pending Delivery or receipt confirmation due to new PasiaPay system

areemtrading
Community Member
We all have complaint about this many times and still Ebay India persists that these changes in the process and systems are there to improve the customers experience and attrackt more buyers. Well Not if all Sellers start leaving.

Since the new PaisaPay system I have to chase all my buyers to mark their bought products as delivered/received. Till now I have not one of them do that eventhough some of them have left a (positive) feedback.

Why is it that we as sellers have to chase our buyers for payment and for delivery confirmations. This is redicilous. When you go and buy a tv in a shop the shop is also not chacing you to know if the goods have been delivered or not or chaing you for payements.

By the way I have noticed that this rule is only in place in Ebay India, why? On other Ebay sites in other countries where they use Paypal this rule is not in place. Are we Indians so special (say so untrustworthy) that we need special rules?

I am sorry but as a seller I am attacting less and less buyers everyday especially now with all the negativity around ebay. That is why like many others I am considering leaving ebay and using other sites. I have always been a big fan of Ebay but not like this. I do not have the time to chase my buyers for my money for products delivered and all the other hassle like automatic refunds etc.

My simple request to Ebay and Paisapay is to evaluate the new system and rules and the impact it has had on our business and change it back such that we have less hassle from it and that there are no automatic actions you can not influence.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Pending Delivery or receipt confirmation due to new PasiaPay system

Yes this is a big problem. without knowing about that i shipped 3 items so far.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply