cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payback points used but transaction cancelled

My purchase made over eBay Global Easy Buy has been initiated for refund by seller.

Details are as below:
Item: GEB - - North States Supergate Classic
Date of transaction: 6th Feb

The problem I have is that I had chosen to redeem my payback points accumulated through this transaction (2770 points worth INR 692/-). Please help me understand how these points will be refilled to my payback account.

Complaint registered with Customer Care has yielded no response.
Regards, Kartikeya

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Payback points used but transaction cancelled

Similar problem occurred to me where the transaction wasn't successful but Payback points got deducted.

Now, there is no trace of that transaction inside ebay.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

I am facing same issue. Its one week but points are not returned to my paback account yet.  worst customer suppot no one knows whats happning.I am thinkg to file complint in consumer court.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Its 15 days now and not return of my payback points. every time I ask for update they customer care says wait for few more days. 

They dont even care to respond to this thread. This is how Ebay getting rich????

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

similar issue with me. my payback point 2800 is used but that transaction got cancelled due to some reason but they did not credited  my account with my payback point.

Please take action i need to redeem to buy my phone cover.

The transaction was done on 25 March at 1:45 AM .the mobile number given was 9043871*08.

The transaction was done on name Raj for Chennai location.

But it got cancelled and the product never got purchased since transaction failed then how can you deduct my point. 

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Seems like I am not alone in this boat! Smiley Indifferent

I am having yet another problem on top. When I tried to complete the purchase, I saw that my credit card was being charged for the amount without considering the PAYBACK points. Hence I cancelled the transaction. As lot of others have faced it, I also have got my PAYBACK points back after 3-4 days couple of times, this time however it was frustrating as I had to cancel it at the payment gateway and lost the points for another 3-4 days. 

I tried customer support - chat option, the agent responded with initial greeting and then disappeared! Smiley Sad saying "Chat session ended, Goodbye. (5010).

This is pathetic. I have been a happy customer for many years, but this experience is taking me away from ebay. maybe forever...

If anyone from ebay gives a **bleep** to these conversations, please resolve this issue and save your customers.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Here is another thread with same issue. 

http://community.ebay.in/t5/Buying-on-eBay-India/My-payback-points-were-deducted-even-though-the-tra...

I guess it seems to be serious problem with the ebay's payment system and they do not seem to be interested in fixing it.

Really bad.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Attached below is my payback statement with rollbacks after every few days for each of failed transactions at ebay.

payback_statement.png

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Hi Krish,

Did you get your points back ?

Regards

Chanchal

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

supratim86
Community Member

Happened to me using the android app. This hell of a program, is worthless. Lost 900 points. Still no sign of refund.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply