Pathetic customer support, False Assurance

Hi

I have been following up for  claim under seller protection.

I have got email from ebay for one of the transaction confirming Buyer claim was rejected while back and i was assured that "The amount will be debited from PaisaPay account balance to refund the buyer but we will again credit the same amount to your account under seller protection."

PaisaPay id 38543358577 claim id (869546).

I have called ebay customer service serveral times and also sent emails. over the call i am assured that i would get money credited in next cycle which is due on monday or thursday, but it never happens.

As a seller we never delay in paying ebay invoice, then why does ebay makes us call several time and put follow up email every alternated day and no results.

EBAY HAS GOT WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE, ALSO ONE CANNOT ISSUE WITH AUTO GENERATED SERVICE REQUEST NUMBER.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SELLER PROTECTION

Disappointed Seller
AJ

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Yet another day with false promises. waisted 1 hour today in getting connected. finally customer service guy on the other end assured that he will look into this issue and get back by 6 PM. He denied to give reference number said be assured i will sort this out today and will call you back..

No call back No Resolution

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

sshe8896
Community Member

i found the item that i am ordered after 8-9 hours placing the order which i thought was missing and  i want cancel  the order. Hence i called customer care 15 to 20 times, it said that all the channels were busy at the moment and/ or simply disconnected. And there's no option to cancel the order on website too..??  Worst shopping experience....NEVER BUY ON THIS SITE..

Message 3 of 3
latest reply