Pathetic Service from EbayI

Dear Team,

I'm member since 13/10/2013.

I was doing business with Ebay as a part time, I was interested and tried to learn more about Ebay. Later I decided to concentrate completely I called customer service many times to learn more things but customer service agents are not helpful. It takes almost 15 to 20 minutes sometimes it may take more than half an hour to one hour also, but agents disconnect the call just like that after call gets connected.

Later I tried to check the Ebay site and came to know about power ship seller, I called in the month of march and checked for this option they have asked me to send a mail. In first place power ship should be activated by default rather than we send a mail, however I have send the mail accordingly to prgopani@ebay.com. Powership was activate but I did not receive the packing material before the activation of power ship, mean while products was also getting booked, in both power ship and non powership I never new that I can send non power ship products through normal courier. It took excatly one month in order to resolve the packing material issue.

Again I was facing other issue, I made a payment to Ebay on April 30th, amount was debited from my account but it was not credited in Ebay account, finally this amount was credited to Ebay on 23rd May. Because of this my amount which has to credited from Ebay was credited after one month excatly that is on 26th May only.

Due to these issue I was not able to concentrate on Ebay and received many negative feedbacks. I have not received any negative feedback since I activated my account, but only because of your ignorance, carelessness I as a seller in Ebay suffering and got many negative feedback after I became powership seller. Mr Pragnesh promised me clearly that it is our issue and we will help in removing the negative feedback and maintaining the Top rated seller logo since he resigned from the organisation he did not keep up his promise

I have many other issues like courier person did not respond properly nor collected the packing material on said time, till date I have issue with Aramex courier. Many other issue i'm facing I really cant explain my frustration last week my account was blocked when I checked they have asked me contact paypal, I really cant understand that you really want sellers to transact with you, or may be I believe you might have too many sellers so that you are not ready to support the new sellers.

I called many people I believe I would have spoken to many agents almost all the agents no one is resposible to handle the query. Even the seniors managers my god I dont know why people are not ready to accept that it is an error from your end.

In spite of me sending so many mails till now I have not received proper response and there is huge communication gap.

My only request I want to do business with Ebay if you can help me in removing the negative and neutral feedback also to maintain the Top rated seller logo inorder to do sucessfull business.

Please check the mail's that I have attached and the number of follow up that I have done.

Regards

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I'm attaching all the mail that I have sent so far for the same pending issue

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I have more than 30 files to be attached I dont have an option I want the country head email Id to send all the mail that I have interacted so far

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Still my problem not solve???????????

Message 4 of 4
latest reply