cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pathetic Customer Service, Communication Gap within Departments. Need Refund

amijaitl-0
Community Member
Hi
I have raised this claim 21 days ago, the claim id is 1463613 on 24th Nov. I am also attaching the various EMails that has been sent to you. I have spoken to your Customer Service department several times. Every time I call up, I am not getting any resoution, the only resolution that I get is that the escase has been calated and someone will get back to you. After doing multiple follow ups On 10th of Decmber I got a call dfrom E Bay and the rep. first started by saying that I have not sent the photographs of the product which if you check the mails attached was sent on 26th Nov. only. I have even got the confirmation from the Vendor that they are ready for the replacement (EMail attached). I have further forwarded the mail to your team and have mentioned that I need a refund, then the call rep mentioned that "if you are saying I believe You" pleasae shi[p the item back, the address where the item needs to be shipped was sent in a Mail. When I was trying to ship the item back on 12th Decmber, I happended to call up at the number of the address, when I called up the Vendor I go to know that the Vendor is wrong. I called up E Bay again and the call rep says the address provided to you is incorrect, please wait for a new addres. If I would have sent this to the incorrect address what would have happened?. I called up again on 14th December and again explained the case as the rep. asked me why have i not shipped the item. Again I got a confirmation that the issue is esclated and you will get a response within 24 hours. I called up again today and again today the rep asked why have I not shipped the item? I had to expalin the whole story. The rep again said within today you will get a response. I have informed the rep that if there is one more problem with my claim I will do a chargeback with my Credit Card. To my surprise I just got a call at 3;30 pm from EBay, I assumed at last my problem is resloved, but EBay again proved me wrong the rep. again asked Why have you not shipped the item back when the address was sent to you on 10th December. Phewww... What kind of Customer Service is this, when the incident gets escalated but no one knows about the previous discussions with the client. Who is the authority here???? Now I have got a mail with the correct address. I will be shipping the item back by a courier service within a day or 2, Please reimburse the shipping charges and the amount of the Phone in cash, I do not want any replacement, I do no want any Coupons, I don't not want to keep any relationship wih E Bay.

I have wirtten the above mail to Insellerverification and I got a reply today which does not mentioned anything about my actual concern. The mail is the standard format used by EBay which says:

"Hello Amit,

Thank you for contacting eBay India Customer Services.

We understand from your email that you want to know status of your Claim ID-1463613.

As we have tried to call you but your phone number was not reachable so have mark a mail to you, to reship the product and to provide proof of Return shipment.

We have forwarded details for your claim to concern team for further assistance, as soon as we get any details and resolution you would be updated accordingly. We request you to kindly be rest assure as you will surely get a revert back from our respective team.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this concern.

We look forward to your next purchase on our website very soon. Thank you for shopping on eBay.

Regards, Inthakam eBay India Customer Service."

For God sake:

Whoever has replied to this mail from E Bay, please go through the mail again I have not written this mail to know the status of my claim. I have mentioned that I eant the full refund no replacement, no coupons. I have also mentioned about the pathetic customer service. I have also mentioned that every time I call I get a response that the request has been forwarded to the concerned department. Your reply again says the same thing that the isse has been forwarded to the concerned department. I have also mentioned about the communication gaps within your departments. The reply that you have given is a standardized format that I guess you use for every case. Its good to have standarization but understand the human touch is missing. Not sure if someone with an authority is looking at the issues.

Amit Jaitly
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0