Patches In eBay Policy

Dear Sir/Madame,

I want to share an experience which I had with one of my buyer.

A buyer made offer on two of the items one product is around 450 INR and the other one is for 5500.00 INR.
The buyer immediately paid for the lower amount item and asked to ship it. After receiving an item within 2 days. She said that I do not want to pay for the other item. I made offer by mistake and no longer going to pay for it and asked me to close the deal. I request her that please complete the payments as you had make the offer for that item and won. She forced me to close the deal. I filed UPI. She stop replying me when the UPI time passed and Strike filled against her id she left negative feedback for the item she paid, I contact her again and ask her why she left the -tive feedback she do not reply. I called her and I ask her to return the item if she is not happy I will pay shipping cost as well as full refunds but she do not reply. I contacted to eBay TnS team for the same and I explain them the situation they said we can't do anything. There is no values for sellers?
A buyer is trying to be over smart and eBay team is not ready to take any kind of action?

For these type of cases there should be a policy for seller's protection.

Reviews expected....

Regards
Gehna
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Patches In eBay Policy

spl_ind
Community Member
Ask eBay to remove the negative feedback.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Patches In eBay Policy

zyb91
Community Member
Hi Gehna,

I am new to ebay but from the basic rules i read, one thing is clear, you should not have sent the items till you got payment for "both" items. Still the buyer should have paid you but seeing as he didnt and now as the case is closed you can contact ebay to have the negative feedback removed.Thanks for this post, will make everybody else careful about their dealings.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Patches In eBay Policy

I have contacted to eBay trust and safety team members over chat they said that feedback cannot be removed as it do not meet to the eBay feedback policy. I totally agreed that there is no such policy decided by eBay team but I want to request eBay to protect seller there should be some policy for the buyer who do like this.
Today this occur with me may be it happens with any other seller.
So it should be better to introduce a policy..
Many of buyers do like this and seller suffer because there is no such
eBay policy to protect sellers.

Thanking you.

Regards
Gehna
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Patches In eBay Policy

sreelakshmitraders
Community Member
i think there is an option to uncombine order, after uncombining the order, u ask the truest & safety team to remove the feedback. they will remove it i believe, as u hav filed UPI & buyer got the strike.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Patches In eBay Policy

Dear Gehna,
My advice is Don't put any of your items on Bidding.List it only on Buy only.All the sellers have faced similar Problems.
some of the new buyer's think they can do bid the item and after winning they don't complete the Transaction.
Even if ebay closes their account they will open anew Acoount.
Only solution for this is ebay has top fisx a Minimum depsoit amount from buyer's who want to bid then only they should be entertained bidding,
so that Buyer's who are really interested will only bid and complete the Transaction,bye:-)
Message 6 of 6
latest reply