cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paisepay Registration Branch missing, no response by ebay

Hello,

PLEASE WAKE UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even after 5 reminders in last 15 days my branch has not been made available in registration section.

Bank of Baroda Walkeshwar branch (CBS and fully computerised with advanced systems)situated in south mumbai's cream area where high society people bank with but still its left and no action has been taken by ebay. What about the small areas of mumbai/ India????

Unless this is done I cant register myself or send the documents. Ebay team please dont expect me to change my branch where I bank with nearly last 25 years.

Regards
Rajesh Parekh
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

cochinmall
Community Member
Hey Rajesh

I am facing this situation too.I have asked the ebay team to add my branch to the existing list of branches.Its being almost 2 weeks and the pals from ebay are calling from Mumbai.And i tell them the same reply that my branch is not added.

My branch is NEFT enabled(SBI) and they have added unwanted list of branches.Actually,does RBI have personal account? They have their bank listed in the paisapay list.

Regards
Rahul
cochinmall
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi cochinmall & princesswalkeshwar_in1,

I am sorry this issue is causing anxiety to you 😞

It takes some time to add branch name in the list. The team is already working on it. As soon as it is done, we will update you.

Once again apologies for the inconvenience and Thanks so much for your patience.

Warm Regards,
Sapana
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Dear Sapana

I got a call from ebay , saying that my branch can not be added in the list. (HDFC, C-Scheme Branch, Jaipur). The lady on the line said that I need to either open another Current Account or change the branch.

I can not get my branch changed , this is ridiculous. X-(

- All of our International buyers have the current details of the bank.
- Other branches are too far from our office, we do not get proper services out there. And changing the bank alltogether is a difficult procedure. Changing the bank means getting IEC from another bank which is a tough job again.
- I need to receive the ebay payments ONLY in the current account.

Moreover, I do not understand why cant a Main Branch of a bank like HDFC be added in the list ??

I look forward to your response.

Regards
Meenu

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

akashravi
Community Member
My sbi branch also not listed. I have paisapay remittance but im really worried what to do now? Branch located at HMT main road gokul Bangalore. Help
Message 5 of 5
latest reply