cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paisapay is proving to be a fraud. Sellers are misusing it.

Paisapay is a big fraud. I had ordered an item no. 151557232354 on Jan 20th. I was supposed to get the item by 30th. But i haven't received the item till date. I had raised a refund claim on Jan 31st. claim id is 861125. But to my surprise i am not able to track the claim detail now and there is no one from ebay to response on that. I have received a mail from ebay congratulating me on receiving the item which I haven't. I have lost Rs. 4700 approx. due to this. I am not getting any response from ebay. I will esclate this matter to highest level if not resolved. I have already made a complain to consumer affairs department of Government of India. I have all the evidence with me against the seller how he has tried to make fool of ebay and its customers. According to paisapay if a seller doesn't ship the item in 3 days then buyer has right to cancel his order but in this case seller had provided the fake information to ebay about shipment just to avoid cancellation. Fake tracking no. as well. While the item was actually shipped much later but then i had already initiated the refund process. I am also receiving threat calls from seller. If someone from Ebay contacts me i can provide all the evidences against the seller but the pathetic thing is that no one from Ebay wants to resolve it giving me an impression that its intentional to cheat.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0