Paisapay Users Beware !!!

kool_deals4u
Community Member
Hi every1,
Im ebaying since 2003 and im having worst ever experience using paisapay...problem is whenever i make payment thru paisapay,money is deducted from my account but it do not depict in mine or sellers paisapay account...in simple words you pay but u get nothing...
Above all this has not happened to me once or twice but 8 times..yes Read this "E I G H T" times...
Even i cant believe this...
Although earlier two times i got refund and expect same this time (i have made payment of Rs 15000..just imagine)
Though im sure that i will get my refund but ebay should look into this problem URGENTLY coz its extremly HARRASING for the buyer...
These incidence have really shook my faith in Paisapay and now im really afraid of making payment thru paisapay..and asking for other payment options from sellers.

I request eBay to look into this matter before incidence such as this shook faith of another ebay loyal.

Thanks
Prateek
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

spl_ind
Community Member
PaisaPay is the best way to pay rather than other paying methods. Your problem is technical and I hope that eBay will look into this matter and resolve it as soon as possible.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

ufo_big
Community Member
Did you contact PaisaPay Customer support? You can Call them 7 days a week, anytime between 9:30 AM to 7.30 PM. See the following link for more details.Hope this helps.

http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

hellslyne
Community Member
happened to me once...got a refund.but still annoyin for both the seller and buyer...
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Hello, I hope that your problems are now solved. Have a nice day!
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

makjewel
Community Member
You Know what, I m also in a similar queue. I ve recently started eBaying - have already spend a gud amount and Here it comes - PaisaPay is sitting on my payment for over 6 days... still no clue.... Phew... as you said... I dont think I ll ever use PaisaPay or for that matter eBay itself...My eBay experience is turning out to be a harassment. Unfortunately, eBay doesnt have any rules for itself... No Penalty for its mess... n we get to deal with it
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

j_airon
Community Member
I Have made A payment of Rs.22,851/- Through HDFC Net Banking on22/4/09. And My refund was approved on 6th may since then I am calling again and again to Paisa pay customer support but i always get 24 to 48 hrs. time I am very irritated and i feel this was my sin and fault to use eaby please I beg for my refund please refund the amount
Message 7 of 7
latest reply