Paisapay Urgent Help Needed

Hello,
please some body can told me that if buyer put false claim of item not received then what should I do.
I didnt receive POD from my courier company (Bombino Exp.).Any one can see online tracking history of parcel and confirm that parcel delivered to client. So is it sufficient or I must required POD.
Sometimes my courier company provide online POD then it would be sufficient proof or not?

Please let me know

thanks in advance

Samin
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Samin (rajawadu),

Thank you for using our community boards for expressing your concern.

Whenever a buyer raises an INR claim we review the claim made by the buyer before deciding it needs to be refunded or not. During the process we may get in touch with the seller to understand his context and ensure that we arrive at a fair resolution.

In cases where the details of the shipment are trackable onllne we do not request the physical Proof of Delivery. A physical Proof of Delivery is required only when the status of the shipment is not available online. Even in instances where the seller has to provide the physical POD then the same is not available with him, he can contact the Customer Support team and ask for more time to get the same.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Hello Indraneel,
thanks for rapid and satisfactory answer.
Your help is much appreciated

Thank You very much

Samin
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

truevaluegems
Community Member
Crorepati Jewellers

I just wanted to inform all sellers out of my repeated experiences that no matter what happens ebay and paisapay will always support fraud buyers.

My recent experience is a shocking Chargeback!

Buyer received the Gems!

He confirmed the receipt on My Paisapay!

He gave positive feedback to me!

I have the Proof of Delevery from United States Postal Service with his signature on it.

STILL!!!

Paisapay clearly told me that they wont be able to do anything!

Reasons:
Buyer has a P O Box address (because he is fraud).
Hence we got a valid address by ebay messages.
A copy of ebay message with address is forwarded to ebay.

Paisapay says address of delevery is different from what is given in my paisapay (i.e., p.o box address?)

PAISAPAY IS BLIND TO:
His confirmation of receipt on my paisapay.
And the positive feedback he gave us.

If delevery address is wrong then how come he confirm the receipt on My Paisapay ???

"We were happy with paypal and bank deposit"

"Can anyone suggest ways to get rid of stressful Paisapay!"

"THEY WILL ALWAYS HAVE AN EXCUSE NOT TO HELP YOU"

"THEY WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT FRAUD BUYERS"

"THEY WILL FORCE YOU TO ACCEPT PAISAPAY"

"THEY WILL ALWAYS GIVE YOU STRESS"

We want PEACE!

Lets unite my frends and raise our voice to protect us and have a stress free life now!

Regards,
Nealratan Agarwala
Crorepati Jewellers
HelloHirah
www.crorepatijewellers.com
www.hellohirah.com Crorepati Jewellers
Crorepati Jewellers
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello crorepatibane,

I completely understand your concern on such situation. I've asked the concerned team to look into this issue and they will surely contact you regarding the same.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

truevaluegems
Community Member
we shipped the item, buyer received it, he confirmed the receipt on my paisapay, he gave positive feedback, I got proof of delevery from united states postal service with his signature on it, after two months I got chargeback, I provided POD to paisapay, paisapay refused to do anything, we wrote to buyer he never reply, THERE IS NO SELLER PROTECTION BY PAISAPAY. THEY TRY TO CHEAT AND FRAUD THE SELLERS. paisapay suspended all my related ids, my frend's id's, my relatives id's and delebrately forcing me to deposit the amount of chargeback in ebay's hdfc bank's account. Inspite of knowing everything they delebrately harash the sellers. paisapay is doing a delebrate fraud and blackmailing in this case which please note all sellers.
Crorepati Jewellers Crorepati Jewellers
Crorepati Jewellers
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

arwins171
Community Member
Hello,

There will be no way to solve this issue ever.
to be very very frank with you please do not be under the wrong impression that ebay will ever give buyer protection claims in your favour,even though you must have delivered the item in a good condition and even after that a fraud buyer opens a claim then that claim will surely go in favour of the buyer.he would then keep your item as well as get a refund and your account would be restricted and/or banned.

Its better to communicate with such buyers and if possible try to block these buyers by adding them to block bidder list.This kind of frauds are very very common and also remember that ebay is a buyers oriented site if you are want to be here on ebay and continue with business you will need to loose some of your hard earned amount to false buyers.If you dont pay Ebay would simply ban you as they do not need any sellers they have got many many if not you. But i guess soon there would be a day when most of the sellers would start vanishing beacause of such claims given in favour of the buyers even if you have good feedbacks,power seller or whatever.If next time such case happens i would suggest do not waste your time sending documents to ebay as it is they just show off to make sellers belive that they do care for them but emotions dont work here boss try contacting the buyer

Summary
Give ebay their profits before buyer purchases an item (almost 10%), you earn less, buyer opens claim item not significantly described you refund the buyer since you do not want any account issues. YOU LOOSE but you stay.

OR

flase buyer opens claims, you keep on wasting your money on documents to be send to ebay ,you get harrased,there is a big-long-short-small drama,you get frustrated since you are not at mistake you dont pay you get BANNED.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

arwins171
Community Member
Hello Crorepati Jewellers,

Try and use Cash on delivery rather than using paisapay service you can also offer great disocunts to the buyers almost 4% which paispapay charges

The advantages Cash on delivery are
you buyer feels satisfied since he gets item at low cost.

there is no harrasement in this case

your buyer would feel secured since he would pay on delivery

he would be promted to buy again from you provided that with a quality product and nice service

You can easily give select COD at the time of listing also try and encourage your buyers to opt for COD by giving them a small gift and stay in regular touch with the buyer
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello crorepatibane,

I'd like to confirm that your concern around the chargeback received has been resolved and that the necessary refund has been made to you as the chargeback dispute was found in your favour.

It gives us a great feeling to be able to resolve your concerns :-). We always try our best to protect our sellers from any fraudulent activities and would continue to only better such initiatives.

Keep posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

sdamera
Community Member
"This listing (260XXXX020) has been removed or is no longer available.
If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it cancelled"

This message is apearing on the item i have bid and won on ebay..

i have paid using CC through PisaPay.. now if the listing has been removed and the seller is apearing as not registered user.. what should be my next course of action ?

also.. will i get full refund back to my CC or will it be an DD or cash ?

how long will it take to get my money back...?
Message 10 of 10
latest reply