cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Paisapay Refund Issue! Cud lead to Negative feedbacks!!!!

creative_pursuits
Community Member
Hi All....There is one more Baseless Theory in the Paisapay Refund process which cud lead to negative ratings.

One Buyer who purchased a saree and also paid for the saree had requested me to hold on shipping for a few days as she was tight on funds and had a mind to cancel the order and get a refund if possible.I immediately agreed and after a week,i received her confirmation that she wud prefer the refund.
Accordingly,I wrote to paisapay to Initiate the Full refund and the reply that i Got was Shocking......The mail is as follows....

Hello,

Thank you for writing to eBay.

Mala, I understand from your mail you would like to refund the buyer for
the PaisaPay transaction:22159862701. On checking our records I notice
that you have still not entered the shipping details and the last date
to enter the shipping details is 8th Jul 08.

I like to inform you as per the PaisaPay process if the seller does not enter the shipping details within the given time frame the payment gets auto refunded. Since you want to refund the buyer sinmply do not enter the shipping details. And also request you to kindly explain the same to the buyer and inform the buyer the reason for not shipping the itemI trust that this information has been useful to you. If you have any
further questions please do not hesitate to contact us again.

My Question is Why shud Paisapay retain the funds till the last shipping date when the transaction is being cancelled by both the seller and buyer mutually???And once the auto refund is initiated,it takes another 4-5 days for the actual refund.....And for heaven's sake Every seller knows about auto refund and hence please..no need to educate us again and again and from a seller's point of view I strongly feel that delayed refund id definitely not within the scope of 'Good Buyer Experience' which Ebay keeps emphasising on!!!!!

Ebay just answer me these Questions..........

1)Why cannot Paispay initiate immediate refund when asked for???Whats the problem???

2)What if the Buyer gets annoyed due to delay in refunding the amount and leaves a negative feedback????Will Paispay even take the time and concern to rectify the damage????

Friends..wud like to have ur views on this...

Regards
Mala
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Dear Mala,
I understand your concern and I too agree that such response from Paisapay may lead to Negative or Neutral feedback to seller(Neutral = Negative as per genius eBay).

Why seller suffer because of Paisapay?

Paisapay is charging too much for accepting payment from buyers but still the service level is like Paisapay is accepting money FREE OF COST.

eBay must understand that because of worst service from Paisapay,Both buyers and sellers will not prefer to use Paisapay for sending or receiving funds.

To make the sellers's life worst,They have introduced a Great Policy,Which is called New Feedback policy.

I know nothing will be done from eBay side but still sometime I feel to write here on community board and waste my time.

Best Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

assemblerz
Community Member
Ebay expects that all buyers are very well educated and know 100% of all ebay rules and policies. ebay thinks only powersellers are not aware of rules.

So such things are bound to happen.
Refund process of paisapay is like a highway which has no U turn. Once buyer enters in .. he has to part his money till a U turn date is found.
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Deep (shree_krishna_gems),

I'd like to reiterate the fact that writing and discussing on the community forums does not only benefits you as you can express your concerns, highlight isues and suggest ideas but it also gives us an understanding of what the community needs and expects out of us.

In regards to the new Feedback policy, please rest assured that we have been taking into consideration each and every suggestion/concern/issue being highlighted by all the members on the community boards and soon you would hear from us on the steps that we will be taking in that direction.

As always we appreciate and look forward to continue to have a valuable member like you on these forums and your comments does make a lot of difference to the community on a whole.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Mala (creative_pursuits),

I totally understand the concern being raised by you and have escalated the same to our concerned team.

Needless to say that in the interim if a Neutral/Negative feedback is received due to such a situation we will be dealing with them on a case-to-case basis.

Keep Posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Hello Indraneel
Very same case happened with me it was mutually agreed with buyer and money was refunded and buyer left me - ve rating ........ now where is ebay to help me on case to case basis . Buyer id dhauzel item id 290227914243 . Now what shal i do.. Tarun Baweja ( Kitchen Aids )
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Tarun (kitchenaids),

Firstly, let me congratulate you on reaching the '1000' figure milestone.

I've escalated your case to the concerned team and they will be looking into the same.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

techniwas
Community Member
In case we want to make a refund after dispatching a Paisapay order, the team would ask the seller to ask the buyer to raise a refund after the 10 days period has lapsed. This becomes a manual process for the buyer, and is frustrating. Can certainly lead to -ve feedback.

The point here is not about getting those feedbacks removed but:

1. The amount of added effort for sellers aswell as eBay
2. The ignorance of TmS wherein they would count even such feedbacks against our accounts (untill offcourse extensive followups get it removed).

eBay TnS is smart, But its only smart when to strike down the sellers. It needs to get smarter and get a better sense of whats happening !!

TechiE

TechiE
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

creative_pursuits
Community Member
Thanx Indraneel for that Assurance regards the negative.However, Thats just one of the Concerns.The main is to Provide Good Buyer Experience for which the refund proceedure also needs changes..

I am sure the team is working on all these issues as said by u in the many posts on community threads and wish to see positive results soon!

Cheers
Mala
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Hello Indraneel
As assured by you I am still waiting for any action . Regards Tarun Baweja Kitchen Aids
Message 10 of 10
latest reply