cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

PaisaPay window not functional most of the times .

cosycom
Community Member
Dear Mr.Rajan Mehra , Most of the time everyday Paisapay system is not found functional at all .
This is only information we are able to see whenever we log in to new paisa pay .

http://www.cosycommunications.com/Paisapaywindow.jpg

Despite sales and purchases through paisa pay we can not see or enter any information .
We are just lucky sometimes to find the same window functional .
Same thing is reported by our customers and they often drop the idea of providing a feedback or entering item recieved confirmation due to this. Nobody cares or have time to log-in again and again for this .

How can you justify hike in paisa pay fee while the services provided are of such a low standard at present .
And how sellers can provide the repective informations in Paisa pay window like item shipped or shipping details etc.
Now we are also not receiving any copy of messages to our email ID .

I have reported the problem many times since introduction of new Paisa pay system without any feedback or results so far .

Narinder
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

akaggarwal_eshop
Community Member
You will come across that screen if you're not logged in properly i.e. to say if you've closed the browser after you last logged in. You need to login at least once in the current session to have access to all Paisapay features - click on register to sell with paisapay - you'll be presented with the login screen - just login and you're all set.

Clearly its yet another shortcoming of the new paisapay system as there is no indication of what the problem is but given the deluge of recent issues with paisapay, this one is small fry ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

techniwas
Community Member
Hi Narinder ,

We havent faced this issue yet.

Regards

TechiE
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

cosycom
Community Member
Can this be a browser related problem which the new paisa pay has not fixed yet . I have two computers one is having IE 6 and other has IE 7 . I have WIN XP prof. Genuine version on both computers .Both shows same problem .

Any other member has faced this problem ?????

Two of my clients have also reported that they could not log in to Paisa pay window when they wanted to enter item received information.

I am facing this problem since introduction of new Paisa Pay only .

I can check all other things in my eBay window without any problem only paisa pay window is not found functional .

After a few hours it automatically start showing all dealings perfectly in the same window without any fresh log-in.

Regards
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

cosycom
Community Member
Dear Clank eShop , You are right , I can access the details now after re login in my paisa pay window .

ebay staff has also approached me to clarify about this problem. Fast action ๐Ÿ™‚ .

So Basically the problem is that even though we can do everything else in My eBay window , we will have to login again to view My paisa pay information.However this may not be required always.

I hope the problem will be corrected soon and meanwhile at least they can put a message at suitable position in my ebay window that we have to relogin in such cases so that our customers can become aware of this problem .

Regards
Narinder
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

preetim@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello cosycom,

Thank you for bringing this to our notice.

From your issue, we understand that you are unable to see the Sold with PaisaPay section even though you are an active seller on the site.

We are not able to reproduce this issue at our end; however the screenshot provided by you provides some guidance.

We are investigating this issue and will keep you updated on the same.

In the interim, you can re-login and access the PaisaPay page.

Regards,
Preeti
Regards,
Preeti

Regards,
Preeti
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

cosycom
Community Member
Hello Preeti , Just to correct you , that in this condition even Paid with Paisa pay section information is also not available however it always shows Paid with paisapay button.

as informed by me to you telephonically this problem comes if user closes the ebay page without signing out .
when he comes back to eBay.in he can directly access my ebay without signing in again since he had not signed out ,
but in this condition my paisa pay requires for signing again despite the link to access my paisa pay is available at my ebay page.
In place of asking user to sign in again the subsequent window will start showing that You have no To do's or Alerts for bying as well as selling.

I hope above information will be helpful in tracing the problem.

thanks

Narinder
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

cosycom
Community Member
Dear PaisaPay customer support team, It looks like you have succesfully fixed this problem . Now we dont have to log-in again to reach the paisapay window .

Thanks

Narinder:-)
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Narinder (cosycom),

Thank you for highlighting the issues so that we could address them. We believe that such co-operation from our sellers will definitely help us provide the best experience to our community.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

vasu_2006
Community Member
HI, I registered my HDFC Credit Card in Paisapay. When I purchase a product with EMI option, I am getting error (Your PaisaPay credit card EMI payment cannot be completed. Please select a different payment type.)

Q -- Do I need to wait a day before making purchase after registering my card in Paisapay?
Message 10 of 11
latest reply