PaisaPay ID 23936146204

njdeka
Community Member
Dear Sir,
I have paid the the above transaction on 3rd of March'2009. But till today the seller has not respond yet.

So, please look into the mater and do the needful at your earliest.

Thanking you,
N J Deka
Dept of Information Technology
R & D Building, 2nd Floor,
Oil India Limited.
Duliajan
Assam - 786602.
Phone : 09435038493 (M)
Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

PaisaPay ID 23936146204

ufo_big
Community Member
You have paid by PaisaPay, so rest assured your money is absolutely safe. As per PaisaPay rule, a seller has to ship within seven days of receiving payment by PaisaPay and post the shipping details in eBay site. Otherwise money gets automatically refunded to the buyer.So check your My PaisaPay (in eBay) whether he has recoded the shipping details or not for the transaction.
Message 2 of 19
latest reply

PaisaPay ID 23936146204

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear njdeka,

Welcome to our community boards and thank you for taking out time to post your concerns here.

As rightly guided by ufo_big, your money is safe since you have paid through PaisaPay with a money back guarantee wherein either you get your product or your money back.

PaisaPay also sends out communications on behalf of the seller at regular intervals with a clear defined next steps and call for your action if any required.

Please be patient and your seller will surely fulfill the transaction else you can update this thread and I'll be more than happy to guide you further.

Keep Posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 3 of 19
latest reply

PaisaPay ID 23936146204

vayalam
Community Member
I have a similar issue. I have bid for an item and paid the money thru PaisaPay (id: 27333620869). The seller never shipped even after a month. I do not know what happened to my money.
Message 4 of 19
latest reply

PaisaPay ID 23936146204

@vayalam...

My answer is in 2 parts.
1) please do not post in topics which are more than a year old, it makes no sense. If required only then create a new thread if you cannot find a solution to your problem in the archives of this forums.

2) All payments made by paispay are refunded in 7 days to the buyer if seller does not ship in that time so please check your bank and see, you must have received your refund. It cannot take 1 month for sure, there is some misunderstanding on your part.
RajElectroniks
Message 5 of 19
latest reply

PaisaPay ID 23936146204

discount_mela
Community Member
guys soory to use such harsh terms but there some kind of SCAM going on in lieu of PAISA PAY REFUNDS.

see i tell you how.

on 25AUGUST2010 i sold a product to buyer named manoj19711.
i shiped on 26thAUG and hence entered shipping details.
now,buyer did not receive item within 10days hence he claimed refund(WHICH WAS JUSTIFIED AS HE INDEED DID NOT RECIEVE THE ITEM.
PAISA PAY initiated refund MY A/C BALANCE.
the payment was suppose to reach buyer but i clarrified with the buyer he has not recieve the refund yet and he says hes other 3 refunds from other sellers are pending.
the customer hence called 1800 number and the guys there says it will take more than a month.WOW!!EBAY LEAVES NO CHANCE OF EARNING INTREST.

SO MY QUESTIONS TO EBAY(THOUGH I KNOW THEY WILL NOT REPLY)
1.WHERE IS THE MONEY GUYS??
2.DOES IT TAKE 2MONTHS FOR REFUND.

MY STATEMNTS(READ IT CAREFULLY)
1.THE CUSTOMER DID NOT PAY WITH CREDIT CARD THAT IT WILL TAKE TIME FOR REFUND.HE PAID VIS DEBIT CARD.
2.IF THIS IS NOT FIXED WITHIN 3DAYS.I AM PUSHING THIS MATTER FORWARD TO GOVERNMENT FOR SURE
Message 6 of 19
latest reply

PaisaPay ID 23936146204

vkawasthi20
Community Member
Paisa Pay ID:27332170674 - Global E-bay Item
Payment Date: 23rd Aug 2010
Seller did not shipped nor shipping details were updated within 7 days, Hence auto refund request geenrated.
Seller raise hold on 5th Sep 2010.
E-bay accepted despite the fact that no shipping details etc provided.
Till date (4th Oct), more than 200 minutes of call center talking, multiple fake assurances of call back from e-bay and claim adjudicator.
STILL WAITING FOR MONEY REFUND.
No co-operation at all by customer care except fake assurance of wait anf E-bay will settle the claim.
Just for all of you information, its not any technicaltities in processing my refund as seller is astill not in position to shipped and hence not yet provided shipping details.

E-bay in enjoying interst and giving cutomers curse.....
Message 7 of 19
latest reply

PaisaPay ID 23936146204

jashwaravi
Community Member
my PaisaPay ID is 32587383761
my name is Ravi Varma ( jashwaravi ).when i received my purchased item sir? please mail me
Message 8 of 19
latest reply

PaisaPay ID 23936146204

Kindly see the option called resolution center under customer support tab on the top.
or
http://resolutioncentre.ebay.in/

Sign in and then u can open a case against seller.
In this case, ebay.in will help you get item or replacement or refund.
Case takes 5-30 days in processing. But very action is recorded with ebay, so nothing to worry.
If seller does not reply in 10 days and u u honest, then u win the case and get refund. Simple.
Hope this helps.

Thank you.
Message 9 of 19
latest reply

PaisaPay ID 23936146204

ankurmalik1989
Community Member
I think ebay is now not secure now...
Message 10 of 19
latest reply