Paid for a item but now seller is delisted

sraja99
Community Member
I paid for an item using paisa pay on 10th October. Two days later I find that the seller is de listed from ebay. I call upon ebay to refund my money within 48 hours or else I will be forced to take necessary action besides highlighting this fraudulent act in the press.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Dear Friend,
Go for the buyer prection which can give you compensation upto Rs.10,000.
Just follow the step by step procedure.
I hope you must have gone through User Agreement of Ebay while registering and also had gone through all the useful information.

Thanks,
Deep Agarwal.
http://stores.ebay.in/Shree-Krishna-Gems
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

indconcepts
Community Member
Dear sraja99 ,

Hello,

Most purchases on eBay are protected by one of the following programs:

eBay Standard Purchase Protection Program - Most other items are covered up to Rs. 10000 (minus a Rs. 50 processing fee) under our buyer protection program.

If you need to file a claim, remember to stay within the program's timeframes and to follow all the recommended steps.

This programs offer protection when you pay for an item that you don't receive, or receive an item that is substantially different than what was described in the listing. In addition, the following eligibility rules apply:

You must purchase the item on eBay.

Only tangible items (physical goods that are shipped) are covered. Services and intangible items such as emailed recipes, e-books, etc. are not covered.

You may only file one claim for each purchase. eBay's buyer protection program allows 3 claims per user, per 6 months.

The programs do not cover any item paid for using cash or instant money transfer. Bank-to-bank or post office wire transfers (both of which produce receipts with bank account numbers for both buyer and seller) are covered by the eBay Standard Purchase Protection Program.

For more details you may click the following link :-

http://pages.ebay.in/help/tp/isgw-buyer-protection-steps.html

Hope the above information serves your purpose.
So, even if a Seller is suspended, you can still get back your money.

regards

IndConcepts

customer

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

sraja99
Community Member
thanks guys. How does one begin the process of claimin refund
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Dear Raja,

You need to purchase something above Rs.100 to be able to benefit from this program. Also you need to have valid documents and Credit-card company's declaration with you(if u have paid using CC).
To open a dispute case:
Click here

Thanks! Hope this will help!!
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

sraja99
Community Member
I am sick and tired of ebay. I have not received my money back. I want to take them to court. Can someone advise if I should go to consumer forum or to rgular court. To recp, I paid by credit card for a game. The payment was debited to my credit card but by that time ebay siad the seller was delisted. FOR NO FAULT OF MINE I AM STUCK. Ebay should refund my money immediately with compensation for the menatal damamge or else I will sue them for a large sum.
Raja
Message 6 of 6
latest reply