PLEASE HELP COMMUNITY MEMBERS AND EBAY TEAM

Hi,

I need help. I want to file unpaid item strike for non paying buyer who wrote to me in email that if i do not want to end with negative remark i cancel the transaction as she cares a lot for her ebay reputation.

Please advice whether i shld end this with unpaid item strike or without strike.

She spoiled my auction

below is her mail :

Again, I must cancel this transaction due to urgent family finance problems that came up Sunday evening. I'm hoping you can contact the bidder just under my winning bid and sell this piece without relisting. I have some outstanding auctions on a much smaller scale that I will honor; the my big purchases must wait. This is extremely awkward for me, and I am so sorry to place you at a disadvantage. I am an honorable person and respectable ebayer and hope you will cancel this purchase without negative feedback. I will be happy to offer you excellent feedback for doing so. I care about my Ebay feedback rating (100%) and will be careful not to have this trouble repeated in future. Again, I am very sorry. Jan

ebay team and community members please also check item bidding history : item number : 400053125205
she bidded then deleted her bid and all of a sudden again bidded and wrote me this mail within an hour time after winning/spoiling the auction

please help i will do what my co-sellers and ebay team will advice me to do.

I request ebay to teach such bidders a lesson so that sellers do not have to fear from non paying bidders for negative remark.

Regards,
Rakhi "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

PLEASE HELP COMMUNITY MEMBERS AND EBAY TEAM

cosycom
Community Member
Dear Rakhi ( Kaya Jewels) , Since the customer has already apologised for her mistake I suggest you to end the matter without escalating any issues and mutually cancel the transaction , this may allow other high bidders an opportunity to buy the item .

I understand from customers message posted by you that she has not threatened you with negative feedback but is just worried about her own reputation.

Yes you might have lost some genuine buyers due to this incident , but this is part of the game . Now & then these incidents are bound to happen in our this online business .

I again suggest you to honour the customer's request and report eBay to mutually cancel the transaction .

Regards

Narinder
Message 2 of 2
latest reply