cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE HELP A NEW BUYER WHO HAS WON AN ITEM FROM PREMDIAMONDS

aroradk55
Community Member
I did'nt communicate outside ebay. I won the bid and paid Rs.151 through PaisaPay (PaisaPay ID 17558434446). Item no. is 330018140602 whch I won on 24th august. Till date I've not received the item. First i contacted the seller he replied that item has been despatched and gave me a contact no.of Mr.Rahul which on trying & trying but could not contact this person. Now I am seeing that he's no more a registered member.
This is my first dealing & in fact will be last if I get cheated like this.
HELP
dALJEET dk
dk
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

shamimhassan
Community Member
Well my dear you are not the only one who got cheated on eBay....if you scroll the pages you will find that there are many like you and some of them International buyers like me. eBay.in gives a damn what happens to the buyer since they take their share from the seller and for them seller is important not the buyer. This is the reason I have given up buying anything from eBay.in

Regards and best wishes.
Dr. Shamim A. Hassan
Khobar Saudi Arabia
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi aroradk55,

I am sorry to hear about your experience. However, If a buyer does not get his product, or the product is significantly not as described, the best option for the buyer is to open a Item Not received dispute agasint the seller.
[My eBay >>> Dispute Console (left side bar)>>> open a dispute]

If the seller does not respond, or the communication fails at any point of time, the buyer needs to close the dispute and escalate the calim for Buyer Protection claim.

I hope this information will be helpful to you and you will be able to recover your money/product soon.
Warm Regards,
Sapana
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

aroradk55
Community Member
Thanks Sapana for your concern. I have opened the dispute as suggested by you. For how many days I have to wait? dk
dk
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

aroradk55
Community Member
Dear Dr.Shamim,
Thanks for your response. I think I should stop buying any item from ebay in future. dk
dk
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi aroradk55,

You can escalate the claim for buyer protection immediately after completing the Item Not received process.
After that it normally takes couple of months to receive the claim. However, it will help if all the documents are sent to eBay within the time frame. I suggest you be careful on that front.

However, I hope the issue was due to some miscommunication and the seller himself will send your product to you.

Warm Regards,
Sapana
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

aroradk55
Community Member
Yeah Sapana even I hope seller sends me the item on his own, the only thing bugging me is that I am totally discouraged to start any business here which I wanted to do from quite sometime. Escalating claim for buyer protection will be a long procedure, do you think its worth claiming? dk
dk
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

superstores_tech
Community Member
I Beleive that one must always pay for online purchases by credit card.

In such a situation one can easily file a chargeback with the credit card company.

Regards Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 8 of 8
latest reply