PAYMENT FRAUD BY PAISAPAY

Hello Paisapay Team,

On Friday, 18 May 2012 12:39 PM I had send a mail to to 'paisapaypod@ebay.com' & 'insellerverification@ebay.com' to keep the refund on hold as 19-May was last date to contact ebay. And on 20-May I got this mail that Refund approved.

So, is that a kind of joke ??? I had re-despatched the item vide DTDC AWB: K55377670 as previous shipment not found. So, one again informing you to hold the refund process and credit the payment once the item delivered or I'll deduct the same amount from seller charges.

I expect an immediate action on this matter.

Regards
Somnath Mukhopadhyay

eBay sent this message to SOMNATH MUKHOPADHYAY ( e_shop_77 ).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
Refund request approved for PaisaPay ID 31256683830
Dear e_shop_77,
Buyer attack9890's refund request on eBay item # 320847248111 has been approved on 20-May-12. The refund request was approved by the system.
Need further assistance?

Note: The payment for this item of Rs. 1,257.06 that was sent to you under Express remittance is being recovered from your PaisaPay account.

Express Remittance is extended to sellers who meet the 'Qualified Seller' criteria. PaisaPay may choose to withdraw this facility if your transactions continue to result in refund of payments to buyers.

If you do not agree with this refund, please visit the PaisaPay Resolution Centre.

Thank you,
PaisaPay

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: eBay Paispay ; "insellerverification@ebay.com"
Sent: Friday, 18 May 2012 12:39 PM
Subject: PaisaPay ID 31256683830

Hello,
Regarding PaisaPay ID 31256683830 I would like to request you to keep the refund on hold. And as per delivery issue it will be delivered to buyer by coming Monday or Tuesday max.

Thanks & Regards
Somnath Mukhopadhyay
e_shop_77
# 9903436807
Somnath Mukhopadhyay
Somnath Mukhopadhyay
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

PAYMENT FRAUD BY PAISAPAY

2013ramakanth
Community Member
Halt the courier. otherwise you loss item.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply