cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PATHETIC CUSTOMER SUPPORT SERVICE GIVEN TO SELLERS, ITS BEEN MORE THAN 3 MONTHS & AMOUNT NOT TRFD

PATHETIC CUSTOMER SUPPORT SERVICE GIVEN TO SELLERS, IT’S BEEN MORE THAN 3 MONTHS & REMITTENCE AMOUNT NOT YET TRANSFERRED

I am been in contact with eBay for more than 2 months now & it is worst that I am unable to get the Amount Transferred to My Account for the product sold. Every time when I call I am asked to update Bank Details & complete KYC, I have done this more than 5 times till date.

I have spoken to many executives but no resolution. I have called for more than 25 times till date. Wherein I have also spoke to Supervisor, Team Leade, Team Leader they have promised me that they will follow up with me & get the issue resolved, but to my surprise never received any call or update from these guys.

I doubt that these guys have any knowledge of eBay or follow up procedure,

Every time the same old story. Nor are these people ready to mail any details to me or follow up with me. 

Today 20th Feb, 2017 I have spoken to Team Leader & again updated My Bank Details, he has promised me that will follow up with me till the issue is resolved.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0