Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The amount was deducted from my account without place an order how can I refund the amount

Dear Sir, Just not I have paid amout Rs. 375/- via debit card in your POS txn to purchase Brite BS-990 Black Professional Rechargeable Shaver for your side. But i got sms orader track is failure and amount has not received. I have also not received o...

Need Purchase Invoice to claim Warranty.

Hello, I have purchased Dell Mouse. It is not working from beginning. I have asked to return this product but not accepted. I need to go to Dell Service center to claim for warranty. For that I need Purchase Invoice. I am not finding that invoice whi...

CLAIM ID 2692554

I purchased Samsung 32gb sd card 1+1 combo offer through ebay from the seller for Rs. 599 (paid through netbanking) and the product which i received was fake one. the memory card is not fit in the slot and while checking i found that it is just a pla...

ebay

Ebay is shameless merchent. After taking money, it will not care for customer. Customer will pay and requeast them also to send the item.

Refund not received....

i have booked iphone 6s on 29th jan..got messages that ur product has beeen shipped and after that no messages...the deadline was 10th feb..so i called the seller on 8th but seller phone number given on the site was wrong....called ebay customer care...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sent a damaged product

Hi eBay team I have ordered a Samsung power bank on 6th Feb 2017. The price of it is is694rs plus shipping 55rs. I liked the product as the pic indicated that it is brand new product. I was eagerly waiting for it because I was in need of power bank. ...

part of the product missing

I have ordered for two earphones and received only one. The payment is made for two on total. I need a refund or the product that I have already paid for. And the one that I have received one of the two is not the one been described, it said it had t...

Sent a damage product

Hi eBay team I have ordered a Samsung power bank on 6th Feb 2017. The price of it is is694rs plus shipping 55rs. I liked the product as the pic indicated that it is brand new product. I was eagerly waiting for it because I was in need of power bank. ...

ebay India not solved my problem

Hi I am purcainfg Iphone 4s from ebay on 25th Jan 2017 when I received a item that was refurbished mobile not a brand new I am raise a claim on ebay with my paisa pay id is 44599987565 claim is is 2669820 which Iphone 4s seller sending me that was a ...