PAISAPAY REGISTRATION SUSPENDED PLEASE HELP

thegenuinecollections
Community Member
Hi i have been in ebay for the past 5 months and my sales have been selling quite good.

Suddenly i got mail from ebay that my paisapay account is suspended:-(

I was not offered any explanation for the same.If i have violated any thing i must have received a warning or notice.But nothing such happened and all of a sudden my account is suspended.I have been paying seller fees without any delays.

There has been no issue with any buyer or any negative feedbacks or unshipped item or any snad.

I do not know why i have been suspended.I have some stocks that are yet to sell and i have entered into contract with my local sellers also believin that in ebay my business will go good.

I really feel frustrated now to use ebay.I have both been a honest buyer and seller.No seller or buyer has made any complaint on me.Yet i am facing such harassment.

Many fake sellers who state that no paisapay payments in their listings and offer fake items are continuing their sales on ebay cheating many.

I think ebay will take action in innocent sellers only.

Thanks ebay team for all your support and actions.May your deeds continue.Thank you once again.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

thegenuinecollections
Community Member
None is ready to help.No explanation asked from my side or i was offered a reason for suspension.

Customer care says i can never sell again.

Good bye friends.

Thanks sapana and indraneel ji.

Your policy's are great.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

thegenuinecollections
Community Member
Good bye ebay once for all.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply