cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered item delivered to wrong address. my claim rejected and fake promises from customer care dept

Dear ebay officer,

I have ordered  Micromax Canvas Nitro A311 (Blue, 16 GB)+ 6 Months Manufacturer Warranty with PaisaPay ID:41817401488, on 03-Feb-2016 night 11PM and the Order status is showing as Ordered Delivered but the item has not delivered me yet. And when i checked the status it is showing it has delivered to West bengal but I have given the address of Bangalore, Karnataka

And regarding this I have raised a claim on 15-Feb-2016 with claim id 1710181, but the claim has not done to me but closed the claim id status also.

Since 30days the problem has not been sorted out, but the item ordered for my sister's birthday and the birthday got over and ebay is not refunding my money back also.

Regarding this I called customer care for more than 20 times and written mails also but no response from them also they keep on extending the claim time and closing the claim id without providing information to me. Everytime I need to check and come back to the concerned dept, this is how ebay works, or else please let me know weather you will refund my money or not so that I will approach customer court.

Refer attached documents for clear idea. Please let me know the final decision.

Regards,
BharathRaj
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0