cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order not received but dtdc updated it as delivered! What a fraud delivery agent

nlah5840
Community Member

Hi Mr CEO,

I placed an order for a fishing reel via eBay and prepaid for it because the option to order it COD was not available. I eagerly waited for its arrival but alas it was never to arrive. I was shocked when I tried to track the delivery of the item and found that DTDC has updated it as delivered. Since the item was never delivered, I raised a claim with eBay because I felt surely there was a way to resolve this by taking it up with the delivery agent. I got a reply from the seller saying but dtdc records shows it as delivered so he can't do anything.

I am a victim of some error done by the delivery agent and the delivery agent is going scot-free without any accountability of what they have done. I have lost my money and above all I have lost my trust in eBay.

I didn't realise I could be a victim of a delivery agent's fraud and my issue remains unsolved with no one taking responsibility and the ownership to resolve this for me.

I am not sure who the hell signed for my order. Their (DTDC) tracking details doesn't mention it. It seems they lost the item and I am now a victim of it. If they delivered it to someone (the wrong person) they didn't follow the protocol of checking ID of the recipient before delivering.

Here is the item and claim information:

Claim ID: 1273087
PaisaPay ID: 40423449661

Here are dtdc information for an item they NEVER DELIVERED TO ME:

I can get the item elsewhere too but it's just that I feel cheated and I am being made a victim for trusting eBay and purchasing it from them.

I am very sad, angry and feeling hopeless about this situation. I will never buy again via eBay.

The best you can do is return my money and I will be a happy man again.

Regards

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0