Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay india is cheating me with seller

item id: *** Payment date: 21-08-2015 Seller updated that he has shipped the item on 24-08-2015 and given an india post tracking id this was found to be invalid. Claimed for refund on: 28-08-2015 Claim Id: *** Customer care is not responding properly...

LED REPLACEMENT

Ebay Team I had bought LED Micromax 40bfk60f, when installlation technician came to install the LED on 31/08/2015., He found LED was carcked. we did requested to replace the product on urgent basis. After raising the clam id ,one of your custumer sup...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay Guarantee claim not honored

Claim ID: ***PaisaPay ID: ***Item number: ***Seller ID: ***Date claim opened: 15-08-2015I placed an order for Red gear wireless controller Item ID ***on 10th AUG 2015 and the item was defective so I raised on claim on the same day I received the prod...

Refund not received

Dear Team, We have processed two orders on 15th & 19th, Aug and the transactions were failed. We have got the Refund for one transaction and yet to receive the refund for another transaction. I have contacted ebay for many times and I have got useles...

Poor customer handling

Your staff called me regarding my claim but she doesnot have a sense how to talk to customer and she cut my call without listening to me . If no action regarding this would be taken .i will personally going to handle this and will go higher in this c...

Fake iPhone 6

This is with response to my claim ID ***. I have been an ardent user of eBay and have purchased many products all these years. So far I have had a delightful experience, which made me recommend this site to many of my friends and relatives as well. H...

negelence of ebay

hi this is manjunath i have orderd pen drive sandisk and orde number is 40400899965and Courier nameFEDEXAirway Bill number781254589656RemarksUser Provided and upto now i didnt recieved any product due to neglence of ebay and their is no responce for ...

Ebay Guarantee not processes with false exceuse

Hi, I ordered an item (Item number : 281561390974; PaisaPay ID : 39781943135) on 20th July and received the item on 25th July. I found the item defective and tried to contact the seller, failing which, I raised a Ebay Guarantee claim on 4th August. I...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Complaint on delivery

Dear Sir/Mam, My PaisaPay ID is 40442179364 and expected date of receipt material is 19.09.2015 but today i have not receive material. so please confirm the Docket detail and courier detail. thanks & regards, Vinod thakur

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful